Wednesday, 10 October 2018
Being a bank, credit union or building society today is tough, hard work – you need great partners to get you through the maze of requirements, functionality demands and market pressures.
Whether your key priorities are to use the latest banking app, prepare for Open Banking or improve your lending process, we suggest putting Ultradata in your corner. We are unique – totally focused on the Australian retail banking market and delivering world class functionality that outstrips our competition to give our clients real results - completed on time and on budget without the customer horror stories and budget blowouts.
In a market full of hyperbole and sales speak Ultradata delivers. 2018 has been a year full of highlights – here’s just a few:
- Of the 51 initial participants to launch the New Payments Platform, 33 were Ultradata powered clients and we continue to rollout more participants via all channels – smartphone, desktop and tablet - whilst others still flounder in the space.
- The Alliance Bank (www.alliancebankgroup.com.au), partnered by Bendigo & Adelaide Bank, continued to expand and evolve - a whole new sector of mutual retail banking underpinned by Ultradata core and digital solutions.
- Our ongoing partnership with Microsoft Azure and Rocket Software has made possible a real cloud based banking alternative – a genuine solution that addresses all the issues of cloud based computing – again unlike much of the 'sales speak' in the market.
- The general release of the latest core banking solution on a tablet – Ultracs 5 – kicked off with over 30 institutions with projects already completed or in flight.
- A new era of API connectivity became a reality with Ultracs 5 providing the vehicle to connect our clients to a world of Fintech functionality without risk.
- Our digital solutions dominate the mutual finance market with more internet banking, smartphone apps, website deployments and digital toolsets than any other vendor.
Our solutions today, and innovations set for the future, are world class. We invite you to let us show you the digital banking system of the future – open, connected and ready to grow your business.
Ultradata will be exhibiting at the Customer Owned Banking Convention (COBA) in Melbourne from 21 – 23 October. Located in the Exhibitor area, at Stand Silver 4.
To arrange an appointment with one of our friendly staff, please contact Tim Harvey - Business Solutions Manager on +61 437 990 977 or email email@example.com. Or, simply come visit us at Stand Silver 4.